Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
Clue: They have to walk across…fire? For me?
Pippa: For a date with you, yes.
Clue: That’s rather sadistic.
Pippa: That’s nothing. Wait til we get to the glass-eating challenge!
Pippa: Kidding, sweet boy.
Jillian: So, is your jaw off the floor yet?
Ariel: You know, for some reason I’m not surprised. When I was alone with him, he was super sweet and attentive and was interested in everything I had to say. Like, I knew he liked me, but I got the feeling he didn’t “like” me, if you catch my meaning.
Jillian: And it got the wheels turning?
Ariel: Kind of. I’m almost annoyingly analytical so I started to realize he really hadn’t been flirting with any of the girls.
Jillian: Yeah, it was like hanging out with your brother or something.
Ariel: So what do you think about Clue?
Jillian: I like Clue. He’s cute and he’s sweet and the accent…
Ariel: I know. It makes me tingly. I’m game for giving it a shot with him.
Jillian: Me too. Hopefully the others will as well.
Ariel: If not, you and I could always Jell-o wrestle for him.
Jillian: Jell-o wrestling in a room full of gay men? Sounds like a good time to me!